Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Horoscrope 2011 PART 8

So I want you to understand Lim, that there are no obstacles to your happiness and you deserve it the very best in life. Get yourself ready to grab all of the opportunities which are set to come your way, cast aside the barriers you so often set up for yourself. Just as soon as you have clicked on the link below and sent me your authorization, I will be able to get to work for you and help to guide you through the whole of this new period in your life. I'll be able to send you all the detailed information you will need to move forward with strength and assurance.


Of course, I cannot say that Astrology is the remedy for all ills and to put the record straight, I would even say that Astrology is not an exact science. Astrology is a reflection of what is earthly and human so how can it be 100% exact? To look for God or the Universe through Astrology is pretentious. Looking for absolute certainty is even more pretentious. What is needed is simply the best use of Astrology's constructive power. Astrology has existed since time immemorial and it is a completely natural science which ultimately a detailed study of natural phenomena which recognizes that the planets and their movements influence the life of every living being and play a role in the unfolding of human life. In my experience, Astrology is 80% correct on average and can go up to 90% when the planetary movements that will affect a person are powerful. To be honest this is the case for your configuration Lim.
Let me go back just a second to one of the elements that I talked about at the beginning of your study.

I said that we should not neglect your experiences from the past year or so, however I've been talking all about 2011 and 2012 and the changes which these new years will bring. I said that I sensed an important meeting with a person who will subsequently play an important role in your life will occur. I would have to go a little further in my analysis to give you further details but it seems that this person is a man of about forty years of age and you'll meet this person through mutual friends. It would require further study to determine with precision the day the meeting however it is clear that the encounter will take place before the end of the year. What is also very clear in your configuration is that this person will play a fundamental role for you in 2011 and thereafter ...

So there you are Lim, I've sent you the results of my first study, I know and I hope you also realize, that it is important not to stop here and that this first study is only an introduction that has allowed you to understand that you are at the dawn of a radical age in your life. There is still a great deal to do and we must not lose any more time. All I need is your green light and I will then take care of the rest.
As far as I am concerned I feel some very positive things about you Lim, I want you to know that I am at your side for any help or any advice, and even if you prefer to work with another astrologer to determine all the details you need to get the best out of your Transit. Whether I or another professional astrologer works with you about this period really isn't that important, what is important is that someone competent guides you through this Transit. In any case, I'll always be on your side and from now on you can count me as a friend and confidant. I am proud to have met you and I hope we can move forward as quickly as possible because I really want to help you change your life for the better, lets get to work together now.
Your friend and your professional astrologer .

No comments: