Thursday, March 17, 2011

Horoscrope 2011 PART 2

Before providing you with any details about your future, I want to tell you how I worked on our analysis because I am used to being very accurate in my predictions and do not take my work lightly. I worked from your date of birth, 25 December 1952, your astrological sign, Capricorn (which is set to be on 2011's honors list!) and because you are Capricorn I also used your principal Decan 1st decan. These elements have enabled me to draw you a map of your astral sky Lim, which is totally unique and very personal.


I also took into consideration the epistemological origins of your first name Lim because this provides additional information about your character, as you should know that your first name was not chosen entirely by chance. It enabled me to complete your analysis with a Numerological analysis. As a matter of fact, your first name is composed of 3 letters and this enables me to combine your date of birth 25 December 1952 and Zodiac sign Capricorn to learn a lot about you from a numerological perspective.

I guided my work and my research using the waves, vibrations and insightful flashes that I felt when I started your analysis. It allowed me to determine the precise direction that I should work in and it was these 'flashes' which prompted me to analyze your past because I perceived that you have a number of personal blockages Lim. I realized that something had happened to you around the year 1969 when you were 17 or 18 years old that created the stumbling blocks that you encountered later in your life and you still suffer the consequences today. Rest assured that these blockages are not irreversible, you'll be able to get rid of them and we'll work towards that together. The visions and vibrations I felt about you Lim also showed me that you are now in a phase of indecision, you have a number of choices available to you concerning the recent difficulties you have encountered and it is time for you to come to terms with this and make the right decision.

No comments: