Sunday, March 20, 2011

Horoscrope 2011 PART 5

Now I must speak of something you have to careful of Lim. I ask you to be careful because this is important. Astrology and the esoteric sciences can guide you but you retain your own free will and the choice is yours. When I was analyzing your configuration I discovered that 4 years ago you experienced another Transit which offered you a range of opportunities. This Transit was much weaker than the one you will live through in 2011, but what I realized is that you missed vital opportunities 4 years ago, probably because you were not informed and also because you did not act in exactly the right way and at the right time. The stars can offer you opportunities but ultimately it's up to you make the most of these opportunities and reap the rewards at the right time. There is no point regretting this past Transit, the one you will soon experience is so much stronger. I simply mentioned this past Transit because your main responsibility during this coming period is to be proactive and to seize all the chances that are coming your way. You must not passively wait for good fortune to fall into your lap.


As I have already told you, if you came to my site and if you have now received this analysis from me then chance plays a very small role indeed. None of this is an accident. I believe that you knew that an important time was soon to come in your life and this is why you requested my guidance. My role is now clear, I must accompany you, guide you, advise you and give you all the information you will need to take full advantage of this Transit. This is the mission which I have set myself, I want you to be able to get the very best out of this Transit and I need to give you the precise dates and times when you should act so that you know what to do to seize the opportunities that this Transit will bring you. You need to know who the important people in your life are, you need to know which people you should avoid and you need to know how to avoid the pitfalls that may thwart you and get in your way. However I can't impose myself on you, only you can make the decision to accept my help.

If you want me to provide all the information you need, then we need to act quickly Lim. You must be ready in time. I need to spend longer on your analysis and I need to pinpoint all the important dates of this Transit, to be able to tell you when and how you need to act, why and when you can expect the results you need in your life. I must work in detail on your case and so I have set up a page for you which you can use to send me your authorization and to give me the green light. On this page I also tell you in detail exactly everything which I will work on for you. As soon as I get your go-ahead on this page then I will get straight to work:

2 comments:

Meadhbh said...

that is the same exact message that was emailed to me by Jenna, its a scam

Jade said...

Thanks for sharing your experience.Hope that our mind are clear.