Monday, March 21, 2011

Horoscrope 2011 PART 6

I really want you to understand Lim the closeness I felt to you when I was working on your analysis. It is through the vibrations that I told you about that I was able to experience many things about you Lim and I know how you feel right now, I can foresee that as I write these lines you have not yet read all of the analysis I have done for you. You seem to be torn. You want these events that I've talked to happen, you want to live through this powerful Transit, because you need change, fresh air and renewal, and so you want to believe in all that I told you but at the same time you are trying to put up barriers (the same kind of barriers you have put up in the past as I mentioned, we need to work on this together so that you can leap over them!) and you are slamming on the brakes, bringing up the doubts and uncertainties that have so often haunted you in the past. You tell yourself that it's too good to be true, you want to see it to believe it and you say that these opportunities are not for you, they must be for someone else. It is time to put a stop to all this Lim, it is time to take charge of your destiny and I'm here to help you and convince you, and I'll keep going to the end of my mission as long as you give me your permission to do so, because remember that ultimately only your free will counts and it's you who decides! I want to convince you to take your own destiny in hand and to let me guide you through this step. Why me? Simply because I know I can help you Lim, I see, I feel it and again I know I have not been placed by accident on your path, as I said before I believe very little in chance. Allow me to explain more precisely what I feel about you Lim, why I had such a strong connection with you from the beginning and what I perceive about your needs, goals and what you are searching for.


You have gone through certain trials in your life and I know that you have grown stronger through your life experiences. While certain women are destined to make the same mistakes over and over again, you learn from the past. Today you look for calm and joy in your life (and it is because of this that I am very happy to write to you today to tell you that a very important event is soon going to occur). Your feelings are now torn between a wish to change some elements of your life, a certain nostalia for your past and the questions which you ask yourself at the moment. At any rate, you know that changes need to take place in your love life and you want to be aware when this person is going to appear and how you can recognize him.

No comments: