Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Horoscrope 2011 PART 7

I get the feeling that you have a very strong sense of intuition about whether a man is worthwhile or not and whether or not he has a good heart. You are sensitive to other people's feelings and yes, you are very perceptive about people. You have an unusually strong intuition and being in touch with this power may be one of the reasons why you are drawn to astrology readings and psychic experiences. There is a very strong aura around you and an energy that is truly powerful. I am sensing vibrations from you much more intense than those I experience with most clients. I am getting the distinct impression that you are street smart and you value this ability much more than the classroom smarts that others have. Without a doubt you are your strongest critic and you have a tendancy to be too hard on yourself. I also know that recently you have been energized by thoughts of exciting change but have not yet acted, don't worry too much about this as in a very short time a number of very important opportunities are going to be open to you and will allow you to make these changes.

It because of all these things that I feel about you Lim that I really hope you make the most of this Transit that will occur in just a few weeks time, I know I'm repeating myself on this subject but the biggest danger of all is that you do not act Lim, for the opportunities ARE on their way and there is no doubt about that. The stars show this very clearly. Do not let yourself be overwhelmed by doubt and all the questions you ask... act now. You should also come to terms with the fact that the changes that will happen for you early in 2011 will have repercussions far beyond the year 2011, repercussions that will reach into 2012 but also into the rest of your life. I'm glad that we've come around to discussing 2012 Lim. I know this is one of the questions you ask yourself, what exactly will 2012 mean to us all (many of the people who write to me ask themselves the same question...) and I would like at this point to give you my own opinion :

I think that many of the predictions made for 2012, a certain number of misinterpretations have been used to create anxieties and fears and a certain number of facts have been taken out of context in order boost financial gains for certain unscrupulous astrologers. Given the very extensive analysis that I conducted on this subject I want to tell you this: the predictions of Nostradamus (according to the commentators who interpret his tomes The Centuries), the predictions of the Mayan people and the warnings of various new and ancient prophets with their holy books are in fact very accurate .... the end of 2012 marks the beginning of a new era and the very strong planetary movements which we have started to witness prove it, however this new era is not the end of THE world but it marks the end of A world. The old world will make way for a new era in which each of us may or may not take part and I feel that my duty throughout the next two years is help put an end to the anxiety and unrest spread by the prophecies of misfortune which have been spreading throughout the planet. This is one of the reasons that I have chosen to offer these free studies like the one you are reading Lim, to help redress the balance and to clarify the predictions of Nostradamus and of the Mayans which have been completely taken out of context by ruthless profiteers. So yes we are heading for a new era in 2012 the changes are already underway, as in your case Lim. Your own changes will begin during 2011, in just a few months time. The doors of the best years of your life will open and you will become a master of your destiny rather than make you blind follower of circumstances.

No comments: